Sunday, November 05, 2006

Turkey for November

Joycie made this turkey picture in about 2nd grade, using her little hands for the feathers. We have quite a few turkey pictures with hands-feathers from both Joycie & Sammy. I love getting them out and hanging them up all over the house to decorate for Thanksgiving. Joyce got the Thanksgiving decorations out this year, and that was also a nice surprise. So I guess I should say that I love having them got out and seeing them hanging up all over the house... ahhh...

My favorite decorations for Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas are those that Joyce and Sam have made through the years, both at school and at home. Some of the older ones are getting a little ratty, but I'm positive they'll last at least another 50 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment