Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Some people...

who I am thankful for...

Kathy, for handling Thanksgiving dinner for us all.

Nathan, for fixing my/Sammy's computer... he finally has wireless high speed 'net on his computer in his bedroom.

My boss, for being so understanding about the problems I'm having with my neck; seriously, the guy totally rocks.

Sandy, for being so patient with us uncommunicative Tyrrells.

Kathy C., for still sending my kids birthday cards even though I am such a crappy communicator/friend.

Mom and Dad, for being my wonderful Mom and Dad.

And I'll end this list tonight with that, though I'm so very thankful for each and every member of my family. I am in the thankful mood, in preparation for tomorrow's feasting with family. I love Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment