Thursday, November 08, 2007

Write Back <3

This afternoon when I pulled into the drive of our middle school to pick up Sammy, I saw this laying in the middle of the drive...



So, yes, I totally hit the brakes, backed up, opened the car door, leaned down and snagged it. It was just what I thought it was... a note...



Even better -- a love note! Oh, the fun of finding and reading a love note written by a middle school age girl to a middle school age boy. I was going to type it up for you to enjoy, but then I thought you just have to see it to really enjoy it like I did. LOL!



I love the part "Not crap here!" I made it so you can't see the names (that would be just too mean, even for me)... I also think it's pretty cool that she's telling him to write her back (once in a frekin while!). Cell phone calls & texts just don't replace a hand-written love note, even nowadays. I like totally agree with her.

Not one for segues, unless you consider "But anyways!" a segue... she goes right from her mom freaking over texts to romance...



Though any sentence that starts with, "Do you have a clue" kinda downshifts on the romance for me... because I read "Do you have a CLUE"...!

Whatever happened to "How do I love thee?"...

And then, a poem. I read the word poem and got really excited. A poem! Are you thinking the poem is going to be even more romantic? Is a poem she wrote? Is it maybe song lyrics? Oh, young love!...



I especially enjoyed the illustration. Hey, I thought the eyes were supposed to be closed... Looks like a good sign, though. But then it was followed by this...



Which made me think she wasn't seriously considering French kissing him... then she wrote this part...



Totally not getting any tongue, dude. Sorry 'bout yer luck. But at least she ended it with a romantic touch...



A heart and everything. K!

No comments:

Post a Comment