Saturday, November 03, 2007

Priorities

I'm having one of those times where the pressure is building and building and building... I have so much to do at home and at work, with a big deadline hanging out there like a guillotine.

Right now I should be hard at work getting ready for Sammy's "friends" birthday party, which starts in 8.5 hours... he's invited almost 30 kids over for a bonfire party to celebrate his 13th birthday. (Technically, it is not a bonfire, just a simple camp fire... would you have a big, ol' bonfire with 30 young teenagers running around?... me neither!)

Sammy's birthday, though, is actually tomorrow, and so the family birthday party is tomorrow evening.

There is a LOT to do to for both parties, which is why, of course, I'm going to Space Studios for a pottery session this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment