Thursday, October 06, 2005

The Search for the Perfect Coffee Cup

It's over. I've finally found it. The perfect coffee cup. I have bought so many coffee cups through the years, searching for that one cup that's just right. Not too heavy, large enough to hold a good cup full, feels good in the hand. I have had a few cups that came very close. One in particular that I bought at a local dollar store, but it's so big that it takes 1/3 of the pot of coffee to fill it and then it's really heavy... and it doesn't fit well into my cup holder in the Buick. Anyway, it's cracked now so it's just a matter of time before it goes into the trash. So finding the perfect coffee cup now is, well... it's perfect timing.

The other day at Pier 1, while shopping with my daughter, I saw it. And as soon as I saw that cup, I knew. It is perfect. I bought only 2. So, ok, I wasn't 100% sure. I didn't know, but I had a good feeling. They were $3 each. But now that I know it's the perfect coffee cup, I'm going to stock up and get a lifetime supply. And I like it that the cup is just plain white.
Perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment