Friday, October 21, 2005

Refrigerator Wisdom

I've mentioned that we have things on our fridge that have been on our fridge for years and years, transferred from the 1st fridge to the next to the most recent one. This post is about one of those items.

Early in our marriage, so that would be a bit more than 20 years ago, I clipped a newspaper article and glued it to a piece of paper and stuck it on the fridge. It was from an Ann Landers column, and I still think it is one of the most sensible things I've ever read in a newspaper. And I've been reading our local newspaper, including the Ann Landers column, since I was a kid. My picture was on the front page when I was in 3rd grade or so, for some school thing, and thus began my early fondness for the newspaper.

And I'm very fond of this piece of it:

No comments:

Post a Comment