Monday, May 29, 2006

Another bumper sticker

This is one I saw the other day while waiting in line at the Walgreens drive-thru pharmacy window. The car in front of me was a red Alero or something similar, and the bumper sticker was red with white writing... it took me a little while to realize it was a bumper sticker and then to figure it out...
Dyslexic Devil Worshippers
Sell Their Souls To Santa

my mind kept reading it as Satan, and I couldn't figure out what was so funny about that... ah... then I actually read it. Cracked me up. Imagine being in the car next to me watching me stare intently with a puzzled look on my face at the back of the car in front of me and then watch me start laughing. I suppose the expression on your face would look very similar to the older guy's who was sitting in the Buick next to me when I looked over at him and caught his eye... briefly, because he quickly looked away and didn't look over at me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment