Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Halloween skies, conflicted

When I park my car in the morning at work, I go to the farthest parking lot to the west so that I have a bit of a walk into the building. I've been doing this to get a little extra walking in and because I enjoy the extra outdoors time before heading into my cubicle for the day where there's little chance of being exposed to actual sunlight.

Since the daylight savings time change last Sunday, I am now walking into work in daylight instead of darkish dawn.

The sky this morning was strangely beautiful. Lower to the ground were dark clouds looking only half-full and moving quickly across the sky... they were kind of wispy, a hardly half-hearted effort at appearing ominous. Beyond the dark clouds was beautiful blue sky and puffy white clouds, and those clouds were barely moving at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment