Sunday, October 15, 2006

More autumn photos



Sam's last football game was yesterday. They won, so their record is 5 wins, 1 loss. Very good season. It was a cold, cold day, but no rain, thank goodness.

The homecoming parade and game Friday evening was also very cold, with rain mixed with snow, then lots of rain at the game. The parade is definitely not as nice with such cold, crappy weather, but we had fun anyway. Kev is getting pretty good at holding out the camera and taking our picture together.



I didn't stay for the football game Friday night... if my kid's not playing, I'm definitely a fair weather fan.

This is a photo I took of the last rose of the season. All the rose hips are bright orange now. Pretty.



And this is Reilly, who is just way too cute. I love how he'll look me right in the eyes.



He's so cute, I forgave him once again for rubbing his neck in turkey poop, and gave him a nice long bath yesterday evening. Sammy was gone to stay overnight at a friend's, Kev was out bowhunting until after dark and Joycie was at the homecoming dance, then she stayed overnight with a bunch of girls at her friend, Kara's house. Or should I say Her Majesty's house... Kara was crowned Homecoming Queen. Homecoming post showing my beautiful girl next...

No comments:

Post a Comment