Saturday, March 05, 2005

Oh, Man!

I was just reading some blogs at random (tangent: oh my heck! there's a lot of crap out there), and looking up some stuff on the 'net, one click leading to another, just basically wasting time and being unproductive. And I've noticed lately that people my age sure look OLD. Holy crap. Gray hair and old eyes, and tired faces. So then I thought, do I look that OLD? And pre-shower and makeup, oh, yeah, I do.

I'll be 45 soon, and hey, 50's right around the corner. I guess I don't really mind all that much, because for some odd reason, 50 doesn't sound that old to me. I remember a time when 50 did sound old, though. What's that mean? And what's old to me now?... 80, I think 80. But I bet I'll change my mind when I'm about 74...

I think I'll go shower now and Put On Lots of Makeup! ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment