Saturday, March 12, 2005

I'm Really Sure It's Been a Morning of Cuteness

This morning at the bagel shop were 2 little girls, obviously sisters and both adorable. The older sister was about 7 and the younger sister was about 4 or 5. This was the conversation I (and everyone else in the whole place) heard:
YS [in very loud voice]: Are you sure?
OS: [response not audible]
YS: Are you really sure?
OS: [response not audible]
YS: Are you really, really sure?
OS: [response not audible]
YS: Are you really, really, really sure?
OS: [response not audible]
YS: Are you sure?
OS: [response not audible]
YS: Are you really, really, really, really, really, really sure?
OS: [response not audible]
YS: Are you sure?
OS: [response not audible]
YS: Are you sure?
OS: [response not audible]
YS: Are you really sure?
OS: [response not audible]
YS: Are you really really sure?
OS: [response not audible]
YS: Are you really really really sure?
OS: [response not audible]
YS: Are you sure?
OS: YES, I'M SURE!

... [and repeat from beginning] ...

If these 2 cutie-pies hadn't been so darn CUTE, that would really have been irritating.

And then, just to top off the cuteness, when I went to my car there was parked next to me a big old Chevy Suburban. In it was the most adorable fluffy golden brown little puppy I have ever seen, and it was wearing this teensy little black collar with little white doggie bones all over it with a small silver heart hanging from it. I think it was a golden retriever, but it may have had some lab in it because his little puppy face looked like he was smiling at me! Way too cute.

And generally, I'm so not a babies/little kids/puppies kind of person. I'm the type that notices the baby's nose is all snotty, the little kid's fingernails are dirty and the puppy obviously isn't housetrained.

But today it was all about CUTE!

No comments:

Post a Comment