Thursday, March 23, 2006

Conflicted

I ran some errands at lunch time today, and always being on the lookout for interesting bumper stickers, I noticed this old, beat up red Ford SUV thing. Only I think it was manufactured prior to the widespread use of the modern term "SUV"... Covered in dirt, dust and rust, the bright white window sticker really stood out. It read:

BAD ASS Girls DRIVE
...Chevy Emblem here in middle...
BAD ASS TOYS

This clanged with me on so many levels.
1) Definitely not in the category of "bad ass" vehicle,
2) Ummm... the original saying is Bad Ass BOYS because it rhymes with TOYS,
3) Did they not notice the CHEVY emblem??..., and
4) There was some scruffy young man driving it.
(I got a good look, it was definitely a young man).

What?!!

And then I thought, hey, that's pretty funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment