Sunday, September 10, 2006

O, ye of little faith

I have a nice, long (and way, way overly optimistic) "to do" list for today. One thing that is not on it: purchasing a new Maytag dryer.

Over a fresh cup of coffee, Kev just explained to me... in detail... how he has fixed our dryer, including how he obtained the schematic of our model on the 'net, how he took it apart, what parts were defective, what needed lubing and why, what he found (a big ball of lint), replacement of the vent hose and why, and how to check it for lint build-up in the future.

I was shocked! Shocked, I tell ya!... Kev obtained the schematic on the INTERNET. Holy cow. The Internet. Next, he'll be programming the DVR to record an event. Then he'll be telling me he retrieved his voice mail message on his cell phone. (The shock of that one could very well be my undoing!)

No comments:

Post a Comment