Monday, September 25, 2006

Bumping on the edge

There's been a decided lack of interesting bumper stickers during my routine travels lately. The best I've seen lately are: a) If You Don't Like Country Music You Can Kiss My Ass, and b) You Call Me a BITCH Like It's a Bad Thing.

I like that TV commercial where someone sees someone else doing something nice for a stranger, so then they do something nice, then so on and so on... Great commercial... ummm... just can't remember what it's selling.

But anyway, very nice concept. Completely lost on a couple of people in my department at work. One woman has a sign posted outside of her cubicle that reads, "Go Away" in large text. Another has a sign that reads, "Your lack of planning does not make an emergency for me."

Did I mention this department is a service organization? Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment