Friday, July 11, 2008

Joycie with the mad MSPaint skillz

Joycie seems to be enjoying her job lately because she's busier now... earlier on, she was bored outta her gourd too much, and there is no job worse than a boring job.

Shortly after she sent to me her first MSPaint artwork, she sent me this one. (You have to look at this one full screen to really appreciate the detail.)

Hmmm... I notice a theme.

And then she sent me this one...



Definitely a theme. Then I noticed the starfish was smiling. Smiling! But then I noticed his expression looks a little, well, a bit crazy-dumb, and kinda like he's enjoying the show above him just a little too much, if you get my drift.

Yep, definitely a theme.

I sent an e-mail back to her, telling her how awesome her artwork is, how I love the detail on the plants and the coral. Then I asked for maybe some artwork with a more friendly, upbeat tone, something positive, perhaps even pretty...

That was about 3 weeks ago, and nada. No artwork since. E-mails, yes. Artwork, no.

I don't know if it's because she's finally gotten busier at work or because she's just one of those "dark" artists, y'know... she just can't do happy art...

No comments:

Post a Comment