Saturday, June 24, 2006

Still lovin' that silver button on my camera...

And HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY TO MICHAEL!

My nephew, Michael, turned 16 this past Wednesday. He's officially a legal driver now. Though I am experiencing the same feelings of worry that I felt with Joycie, I am also again aware that my nephew is an excellent driver... he's too smart to be otherwise.

Family got together on Thursday evening to wish him Happy Birthday. His presents were mostly all in cards... the influx of cash made the new driver pretty happy. When Mike opened our card to him, he clued into the fact that I was taking photo after photo with my magic little button on my Sony. Like a photo shoot for a goofy model, Mike really hammed it up.

























It was hilarious, because Michael letting go and acting goofy while at the center of the family gathering is not his usual style. Michelle was snapping photos, too, and she got some really funny shots of him... her and Joycie were reviewing them:


Happy Birthday, Mike!

No comments:

Post a Comment