Saturday, June 24, 2006

Feline model and morning view

Joycie took some photos this week of N.C. that turned out very nice. N.C. is one of those cats that you will find sitting or laying in the oddest placest. No place is sacred, and if he can gain access to it, he will. He'll twist and turn his skinny body through and around things, and he will look like he is about to lose contact and fall, but he doesn't. Very feline of him.

This is N.C., the reclining ruler of all he surveys.


N.C. of the gorgeous eyes.


While getting ready for work the other morning, I had a beautiful reflection in the bathroom mirror... uh, nope, wasn't myself (duh!)... it was the pond. In our bathroom, there is a diamond-shaped window facing the pond, and when I stand at the sink looking into the mirror, I can see out that window. I hadn't planned this when we drew up the floor plan, but I love it. The sun was well on it's way up, shining behind the trees and through the mist rising off the pond. It was beautiful, so I ran outside with my Sony and took some photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment