Monday, December 05, 2005

Five minutes of perfect

I work in an office building that's quite old, a "modern" old; built sometime in the 1960's I think. I suppose the old heating/cooling system in this old building is the reason for the great fluctuations we experience in room temperature. Sometimes the temperature inside this building seems to have nothing whatsoever to do with the season of the year or the temperature outside. It's downright crazy.

This morning, in our pod, it was cold, changed gradually to chilly, had about 5 minutes of just right, then zoomed past warm all the way to too hot. Now, it's at too damn hot. Sauna level. Perfect. Just perfect. Right at lunch time. So now it must be nap time because I'm sleepy as hell. I'm in hell. If hell is, indeed, hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment