Monday, July 10, 2006

On the night of the full moon...

Did you see the moon tonight? It's beautiful. I saw it peeking through the branches out the dining room window, so I got Joycie to go out with me and look at it. Then I got Kevin and Sammy... and my camera. And then I went back in the house and got a tripod. My Sony does a "processing" moment when taking nighttime photos, and if you move at all during that time, it's a blur or a blurry streak of light.

This is as close-up a shot as I can get... and you can see a branch from a huge oak across the pond in front of the moon.

I had to add more brightness and contrast to this photo. You can just see the shine of the moon on the pond. And you can really see the streaks of clouds around the moon.


This is a shot without the tripod, and both Kev and Sammy were trying to "help" me keep the camera steady...


So then I started playing with the moonlight tracking across a photo...
here's my moonlit heart...


Awww....
Guess the full moon brings out the corny in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment