Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I think of you each morning...

When Sandy came to town for a quick visit recently, she gave me a gift. (That girl is always giving gifts!) This is my beautiful gift from Sandy, a wooden scoop that I use every morning for my coffee:


It is so pretty! Sandy has one, and on a trip down to her home in Texas, I noticed it. She, of course, remembered! I'm glad that she did. I like having it, and I especially like thinking about my best friend each morning when I make coffee. It's a wonderful way to start a day.

I also enjoyed the tag that came on it:


Quiet reflection and a hot cup o' joe. Oh yeah, baby.

Plus, anything that has the word 'nuts' followed by an exclamation point is A-OK in my book.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:44 PM

    I'm glad you like your coffee scoop. Remember to fill it several times, so the coffee will be nice and strong!!

    ReplyDelete