Saturday, April 23, 2005

Snowy Saturday in April

Big, fat snowflakes are falling onto my patio furniture as I write this! I heard it was coming, but really... I didn't believe it. And here it is. Snow on April 23rd. And it's so pretty, too. Truly big snowflakes, that alternately fall slowly and softly straight down to their death (melting as soon as they hit... for now), or go screaming by sideways because it's blustery out there.

The sky is gray, so our house is still darkish... it doesn't feel like 9:00 am. Everyone but me is still asleep. Strike that. My son just got up!

And now I have to get my butt in gear and get into the office. I don't want to work today, but I am so swamped, I just HAVE to... I'm not sure why I care so much, I don't think "they" care about me as much! Heck, I know they don't. I suppose it'll help my peace of mind anyway, the huge backlog of work gives me a headache daily. Anyway, my folks instilled in me a good work ethic, so here I am, making my son mad at me and going into work on a beautiful, snowy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment