Thursday, August 31, 2006

Beauty

Joycie got a new 'do today. Isn't she beautiful?!!!


For comparison, this was her early in August:


She wanted to get her hair cut and colored, but I wanted her to have her senior photos taken first. Before her photo shoot, Joycie and I picked out a bunch of outfits and I took some photos, then we narrowed down the list. It was fun... and I took a ton of photos. I went through them looking for a good "before" shot, but instead I found these 2...

This is Joycie and Sam fooling around when Joycie had what I called her "forest nymph" dress on... all together now, awwww...


Joycie decided to take her acoustic guitar with her and have some photos with it. This is my guitar girl...

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE JOYCE'S HAIR!!! She looks sooooooo gorgeous! I am coming home for the weekend so I will come visit and see it in person. :) Miss you bunches!

    Oh...I really like your statue....very unique and striking :)

    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete