Wednesday, August 02, 2006

More congratulations are in order...

My niece, Sara, called me about a month ago to tell us that she's engaged. She and her fiance, Derrick, had went on a trip to Colorado the weekend after July 4th, and Derrick chose that weekend to pop the question. He took her up into the mountains, where he had already picked out a spot on State property, got down on his knee and asked Sara to marry him. And, now they can return to that spot whenever they want, not having to worry that someone has built a house on it or something. Very romantic.



And the beautiful ring...



I'm so happy for them.

And I was really happy to see these photos on her mom's camera (Janet), because I never did get the photos by e-mail that Sara was supposed to send...

My other recently-engaged niece, Susan, is Sara's older sister. The men did not coordinate their actions... what a wonderful surprise. A couple of happy sisters. And a couple of lucky men!

No comments:

Post a Comment