Saturday, July 28, 2007

I narrowed it down to 35...

Late this afternoon, after taking 2 sessions of pottery (that's 6 hours straight... and I wish they were open on Sundays!), on the drive home, I decided to take some photos. I've mentioned before that we live on a dirt road in the country...

and the ditch along our road is an ever-changing scene. When I can, I take the time to drive slowly and notice the plant growth, the water, the animals, everything. Lately, as it is every summer, the ditch and banks are loaded with plants. Wildflowers, ferns, grasses and what some call weeds... The variety is amazing. The daisies and tiger lilies are gone, the yarrow and black-eyed susans are on their way out, but there is so much else just coming into bloom. I took almost 240 photos. And I've narrowed them down to these 35... to see a larger version of the photo, just click on the photo...




































































No comments:

Post a Comment