Friday, January 04, 2008

Bless me

I like to take note of bumper stickers. Lately, I've noticed that I don't see many of them... but I'm seeing a lot of car window decals. So I have decided that they're the same thing... car window decals are simply the modernization of bumper stickers.

I saw this one on a crappy vehicle yesterday...



(For all you Catholics who just got interested, you can buy it here for just a $1.83!)

The crappy vehicle was old and nondescript (coz I don't even remember what it was), and the Blessed Virgin was placed in the center of his back window. On the lower, right-hand corner of the same window was another decal. It read, in all caps, "MY OTHER RIDE IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND."

Gee, I hope she's not named Mary. But wouldn't that be ironic?

No comments:

Post a Comment