Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Strange Morning Weather

This morning's weather was strange. Woke up to a golden glow but dark skies. On the drive into work this morning, I first headed West to drop my son off at my folks'. The skies were dark and there was a huge, bright rainbow to the North. Bright colors against the dark gray skies. It was awesome. Then heading East into town, the sun was up bright and sunny in the sky, but the view in my rearview mirror was of those ominous, dark skies. And then it started raining. Pouring buckets. I had to have my sunglasses on because of the bright sunshine, but it was raining so hard that I had my wipers on doubletime and still had trouble seeing.

By the time I got into town, the rain had let up. Still bright skies to the East and dark to the West... and in between, about 3 more rainbows. One single and a double.

A weird and beautiful morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment