Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Haberdashery

The title has no relationship to this post; I just like that word.

I drove into work this morning under a gigantic, black storm cloud. Today will be an ominous day. Or not.

Yesterday was warm, and we had a storm with rain, thunder and lightning. When I got out of my car in the parking lot this morning, however, the wind was wild and very COLD. But I still don't smell snow. *sniff* Gimme snow.

What I've learned recently: Do not give your cell phone number to a used car salesman.

We are getting a free range turkey for Thanksgiving. Joyce called the farm and placed an order, i.e., she put a hit out on a Tom.

Due to circumstances beyond my control (that's my story & I'm stickin to it), I still have to get groceries for Thanksgiving dinner. File that under stupid.

My home computer crapped out on me, and I've spent a fair amount of time trying to fix it. I've been trying to avoid the work of a restage, but it's in my future. It's not the restage, of course, it's all the software installing that follows. Ugh.

I have a ton of photos to sort through now... over 800. I haven't uploaded from my camera to my computer because of aforementioned crappage. Lots of stuff to post about, with photos, including Sammy's 16th birthday. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment