Saturday, November 06, 2004

Well, Maybe

Thursday afternoon Kev and I met at the school and picked up Sam and 6 of his friends to go to Sam's much-looked-forward-to Bowling Birthday Party. Kev took Sam & Cody and 1 of the girls, and I took the other 4 girls in my car. They are all 4th graders and all 10 years old or around 10. Halfway to the bowling alley, I think the girls actually forgot I was in the car.

The conversation was all about who liked who, who was nice, who wasn't, who didn't like who, who liked who last year.

"You like MATT!" ...followed by laughing/screaming/screeching

"Oh My Goodness, NO I DON'T! I wouldn't touch him if he was the last one on God's Green Planet, not if he were the last one alive in carnation. Well, maybe I'd touch him if I had on plastic gloves. Those really thick ones." ...more laughing/screaming/screeching

Hey, I know the boy they were talking about, and I wouldn't touch him either.

And then on to talking about other girls:

"She is SO annoying. Any little thing happens and she cries. Yesterday she forgot her SHOES and she CRIED. What a baby."

"Oh, but she's new. She doesn't know anybody. It must be hard for her. I feel bad for her when she cries."

Guess which little girl in that conversation that I like the most??!! But, guess which one I can relate to the most??!!

It was very enlightening. And the bowling birthday party was So Much Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment